Digital Surveillance Services
Digital Surveillance Services
Surveillance Solutions NYC
Surveillance Integration Services NYC
Surveillance in a business is very important. Depending on your business you may need to protect from employee theft, shoplifters or both. Every business has specific needs and we are here to help customize a surveillance system for you.
Security consulting is a process that involves identifying and assessing existing and anticipated security risks to determine the specific security needs of the client. Onux is prepared to put innovative security services into place, giving our clients immediate security solutions. The risk assessment helps our consulting advisor define the singular needs of the client and to address those needs with an electronic and/or physical security solution: one that reasonably reflects on the client's existing budget.
Model : Xavee-1000-2-12WDRDC2
Image Sensor: 1/3" SONY 1.3 Megapixel Sensor
Horizontal Resolution: 720P, 1000TVL, Low Illumination, OSD, IR-CUT, 3D NR, Digital Zoom, UTC
Pixels: 1305(HX1049(V) IR Series Distance: 40M
Lens:2.8-12mm Manual Zoom Lens (2M Pixels)
Pick-Up Device: 1/3" 960H High Sensitivity CCD
Horizontal Resolution: 700TV Lines
Shutter Speed: 1/60(1/50)-1/100000 Second
Model: Xavee PTZ520AC
PTZ Items Included (outdoor enclosure, heater blower, wall mount, ceiling mount,etc).
Optical Technology Base: HIGH RESOLUTION COLOR 1/4" Sony SUPER HAD CCD
Picture Elements: EIA/NTSC: 768H x 494V- CCIR/PAL: 752H x 582V(in mm)
Zoom : 22X Optical 10X Digital
Focus : Auto / Manual
Pan Speed : 0~360° 15°/sec
Tilt Speed : 0~90° 15°/sec
3D Keyboard Controller for PTZ cameras
zoom function from the joystick
32 Dome Cameras
Baud rate Communication: 2400BPS, 4800BPS, 9600BPS, 19200BPS
Camera Commands: WIDE/TELE , FAR/NEAR, CAM/ID, AUTO, OPEN/CLOSE
Video Recording Systems
A digital video recorder (DVR), its a consumer electronics device or application software that records video in a digital format to a disk drive, USB flash drive, SD memory card, SSD or other local or networked mass storage device. The term includes set-top boxes (STB) with direct to disk recording facility, portable media players (PMP) with recording, recorders (PMR) as camcorders that record onto Secure Digital memory cards and software for personal computers which enables video capture and playback to and from a hard disk drive.
DVR5108E 8CH H.264 960H
- 8 in, BNC, 8 in, RCA
- 1 out, BNC; Resolution: PAL:704*576, NTSC: 704*480
- Recording mode: Always/Schedule/Alarm recording/Motion detection recording
- 3TB for each Sata connector
- 1 RJ45 10M,100M
- 8 CH HD CCTV DVR - 8 X HD-SDI 120FPS 1080P
- Easy to use and configure with mouse control
- Almost 30% Storage Space Saved By Using H.264 AVC
- Record 240/100 FPS@1080p
- Takes up to 8 Hard drives (up to 24TB Storage)
- Record 30/25fps@1080p
A network video recorder (NVR) is a software program that records video in a digital format to a disk drive, USB flash drive, SD memory card or other mass storage device. An NVR contains no dedicated video capture hardware. However, the software is typically run on a dedicated device, usually with an embedded operating system. Alternatively, to help support increased functionality and serviceability, standard Linux and Windows operating systems are used with standard Intel processors and video management software. An NVR is typically deployed in an IP video surveillance system.
LuxRiot MINI SERVER
- Compact and extremely reliable NVR.Mini ITX
- Intel® Core™ i3 Processor i3-4130 4G DDR3
- Kingston memory. Gigabit LAN. ,DVDRW
- Win7 64 bit. ultra quiet mini NVR server.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 10.4 x12.2 x 3.9 inches
- 1TB Hard drive
2U Rackmount HYBRID Luxriot Servers
- Hi-End Server, 2U rackmount chassis.
- CPU i7-4770
- O.S. runs on SSD 120G
- 16 to 64 analog inputs + IP camera inputs + SDi HD CCTV
- Expandable up to 64 camera inputs including analog inputs
- Available in NVR only with up to 64 IP camera inputs
- 64 Bit Win 7 Pro
- From 2 TB to 20.0 TB storage
Onux Technologies Surveillance Solutions
At Onux we are not a Surveillance equipment vendor. We provide business surveillance solutions. Yes, we do sell you the equipment, but our true value is our project planning, camera wiring, cable installations, system testing and provide proper training after completion of the project. We also provide maintenance and repair. As IT professional we also provide advice and implement surveillance solutions that also integrate with your existing IT infrastructure. Providing mobility and a more solid approach to performing surveillance within your business. We also provide solutions to safeguard your recorded data using our IT expertise. No matter how big or small we can create an efficient and cost effective solution.
Video Surveillance System selection, wiring and Installations
Our expertise includes working with all major surveillance equipment and access control systems of all manufacture brands. We constantly follow the latest technologies to hit the market and offer guidance in the following areas:
- Camera features and selection - static, PTZ (pan-tilt-zoom) and fully functional domes; PIR (passive-infrared-cameras) and WDR (wide dynamic range) cameras, as well as audio capabilities were permitted.
- Camera wiring, placement and monitoring - provide strategic planning of installation for maximum coverage and visibility in case needed. Setup of surveillance control rooms for remote or onsite monitoring.
- Network Video Recording (NVR) options and installation - save time for clients with multiple locations, by reducing equipment purchase and centralize all surveillance monitoring. Also save by eliminating cassettes and increasing storage capacity while having access to multi-camera viewing.
- System integration - customized security solutions that combine advanced motion detection with point-of-sale software and integrate with access control and intrusion detection security systems
- IP and Megapixel cameras and services
- Integrate with existing IT network for mobility and data storage backup.
Onux Technology provides full installation of security system(s), which is wiring, camera and DVR mounting. We are not liable for any additional cost that may be required in the unfortunate event that wiring / cabling may be exposed due to conditions of the installation site.
Onux provides off-site backups for customers who require disaster recovery.Off-site backups provide additional security in the unfortunate event fire, robbery or any other unpredicted event. Additional cameras and more advanced DVR's are available.